-
May 22nd, 2006, 11:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I haven't used it, but I've heard great things about the stuff from Twin Pines of Maine. I have a stained one, but I just haven't gotten around to cleaning her. Barb and Nick, the founders and owners are wonderful. Nick is a chemist and has done a lot of research into making products that are safe for vinyl dolls. You should see some of the before and after pictures. They do a lot with the old Madame Alexander dolls. They also have stuff to take out smells. Their website is twinpines.com.
By the way, I'm not affiliated with the company at all. I met Barb on a Yahoo Just Pretend chatgroup and ended up buying a bunch of Stardust stuff from her, when her granddaughters didn't really like dolls and she had stocked up on it before the company went out of business.
Sarah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks